Thursday, January 10, 2008

Schticky!

From all its travel and use, the top outside of my laptop has withstood a considerable amount of abuse this past year. A couple months ago, the thought crossed my mind that my little Dell sure could use a makeover from its affliction of scratches and blemishes.

Coincidentally, I decided to pick up an issue of Women's Health on my lunch break yesterday. Lucky me, in the "In Focus, Style" section of the January/February issue, the magazine features a company called LapSchticks, which makes removable laptop stickers to display on the full cover of your laptop!

Pictured are my top choices:

















Only $20 a pop! This will definitely be my next broke college student investment. Maybe I'll wait until after my birthday ... (shameless gift plug).

No comments: